Reserving the Student Achievement Center
Thank you for your interest in using our meeting room! Your support provides employment training for young adults in our community.
Please read through the policies and complete the reservation form below.
Facility Use Policy
The meeting space is available on a case-by-case basis. We ask the room is not used in a fashion that degrades or conflicts with the spirit of the Christian principles we profess and teach program participants. Only business or organizational meetings are allowed.
Rules of Use
- Maximum capacity of the room is 50 people with tables, 75 without.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- All catering should be ordered 72 hours (3 days) before start of rental time.
- You are responsible for any damages to the property or equipment.
- Meeting cannot disrupt the patrons using the coffee shop.
- While we do not charge for the room, please consider a donation to help continue employment training programs. Donations can be made at the counter with your order.